Who's Who in HQ is an ongoing series that serves to highlight familiar faces in Chemistry Headquarters.
As the Department of Chemistry’s Financial Coordinator, Jennifer Wong handles the department’s proposal submissions. In the latest installment of Who’s Who in HQ, Jennifer reveals the thing that brings here the greatest joy, her favorite four legged creature, her top three favorite movies, and more!
- How long have you been at MIT, and what brought you here?
Ten months – I was looking for a good work environment somewhere in Higher Education.
- What was the last television show you binge watched?
- Who are three of your favorite fictional characters?
Tontoro, Belle, and Sully.
- What would be your last meal?
Hainanese Chicken rice
- What is your favorite four-legged creature?
- Pick two celebrities to be your parents.
Maybe George Clooney and Oprah.
- What is the best vacation you’ve ever taken?
Touring, shopping and eating in Japan.
- What is on your bucket list?
- What brings you the greatest joy?
Seeing my kids laugh
- What quote do you live by?
Smiling is contagious
- What’s one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
Don’t take things for granted
- Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
- What will always make you laugh?
Watching a funny video.
- What is your go to karaoke song?
When You Believe.
- What was your first job, ever?
Junior counselor at a summer camp.
- What is your favorite place in the world?
Laying in a nice, comfortable bed.
- What song instantly puts you in a good mood?
- What are your top three favorite movies?
Totoro, Armageddon, and The Bourne Identity.
- What superstition do you believe in?
It’s bad luck to break a mirror.
- If you could have any job in the world, other than working at MIT, what would it be?
World food traveler/critic.