The eShipGlobal system is being used by Chemistry for most FedEx, UPS, and DHL shipments.
Upon logging in, complete your user profile and explore the tool.
A few things to remember:
- A valid cost object is required to ship using eShipGlobal. You will not need to enter a FedEx, UPS, and DHL account.
- Please email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The system should be used for FedEx, UPS, and DHL shipments, including hazardous materials and export-controlled shipments, with the following exceptions:
- When you are using freight services for large items
- When you have an international shipment with a declared value over $2,500
- Return shipments
In these cases, you may use your existing FedEx, UPS, and DHL accounts.
The system offers built-in compliance with domestic, international, and hazardous materials shipping regulations and export control requirements
Using the system also provides protection from liability for hazardous materials and international export-controlled shipments—an important benefit for researchers, admins, PIs, and MIT.