Step by step process:
1. Incident occurs.
2. Notify HQ of damage as a result of the incident as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. (This is not to be used in the case of an emergency.)
3. Complete the Department of Chemistry Insurance Claim webform.
4. HQ will contact the MIT Insurance Office.
5. Once the MIT Insurance Office confirms that they will provide reimbursement, HQ will work with the appropriate administrative assistant on purchasing items covered under the claim. (All requisitions should contain reference to the original PO when applicable.)
6. Upload all packing slips and invoices to the Dropbox folder created specifically for the claim.
7. HQ will submit documents for the settlement of the claim once all purchases have been received and confirmed in working order.