Chemistry Student Seminar (CSS) is a student-organized seminar series that host graduate students and postdocs to share their research in a friendly and informal environment. Free donuts, bagels and coffee are provided.
Times & Locations
Seminars are held at 10:00am on Friday’s. Please see the events calendar for the most up to date seminars and room locations.
Interested in presenting, helping organize a CSS, or have a question? Please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Paul Thomas Cesana (email@example.com)
- Angela Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Martin-Louis Yoojin Riu <email@example.com>,
- Arun Sridharan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tara Sverko (email@example.com)
- Bryan Yuk-Wah Tang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
CSS Series is financially sponsored by the Department of Chemistry and we are grateful for the generous support from the department.