For Questions Regarding:
- The laboratory move and facilities: contact Rich Wilk, Administrative Officer.
- Postdoc/visiting student/international student appointments, travel arrangements, reimbursements, miscellaneous contact Shannon Wagner, Senior HR Representative.
- Graduate student/TA appointments, academic transfers, enrollment: contact Jennifer Weisman, Academic Administrator.
- Safety training: contact Rick Kayser, Environment, Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion: contact EmmaLee Pallai, DEI Officer.
What direct/indirect moving costs are going to be covered?
How should we arrange our apartment-hunting trip to Boston? Do we have to book that through MIT Chemistry or can we get reimbursed for our own travel arrangements?
What do I need to submit for reimbursement? How long does reimbursement take?
Do I need to rent a truck or hire movers myself?
What type of moving service is being arranged?
Will the movers provide packing supplies?
Will the movers come to my current residence on moving day or do I need to move my belongings to a central staging point? Will they move my belongings directly to my new apartment?
Will the costs for moving ourselves (e.g., travel) be covered?