Lectures in URIECA and 5.310 are mandatory. If you have a schedule conflict, you need to submit this form with a copy of your course registration no later than Monday 9/12/2022.
Exemption from lectures:
- i) is not granted
- ii) is granted on condition that the student watches the on-line videos of missed lectures, completes a form on the missed lecture content, and submits the form to the TA within 24 hours of the missed lecture
Why you should attend class:
- Lets you connect with peers regularly and participate in class discussions, consistently.
- Presents an opportunity to clarify questions on the spot, either from the instructor or your fellow classmates.
- A live class is like a living organism, with all the actions and reaction, allowing students ideas to evolve and grow.
- Helps bridge and broaden concepts with live classroom feedback.
- There is something very special about going to a classroom, at a designated time, to learn the course material with your classmates. It allows you to participate in group excercises with WRAP and other Instructional staff.
Dr. John Dolhun
Director of the Undergraduate Laboratory