- Faculty Directory
- Areas of Research
- Facilities and Centers
- Biophysical Instrumentation Facility
- Department of Chemistry Instrumentation Facility
- Francis Bitter Magnet Laboratory
- Laboratory Instruments and Electronics Service
- Laser Biomedical Research Center
- X-Ray Diffraction Facility
Reciprocal Net: The Reciprocal Net Site Network is a distributed database for crystallographic information, supported by the National Science Digital Library, and is run by participating crystallography labs across the world. Each entry in the database generally describes a single crystal structure that was synthesized or isolated by a research chemist and was analyzed by means of X-ray crystallography.
Jmol Color Scheme: Jmol is an open-source Java viewer for chemical structures in 3D with features for chemicals, crystals, materials and biomolecules.