- Faculty Directory
- Areas of Research
- Facilities and Centers
- Biophysical Instrumentation Facility
- Department of Chemistry Instrumentation Facility
- Francis Bitter Magnet Laboratory
- Laboratory Instruments and Electronics Service
- Laser Biomedical Research Center
- X-Ray Diffraction Facility
The DCIF owns a Canon iPF8400s color poster printer (Installed 4/15/2016).
- Submission Instructions -- Please follow these instructions exactly! The poster printer software will only accept files with a specific format.
- Students may use the DCIF's "Isabella" computer (the left-most computer in the processing room, with a wide screen monitor) to create and convert posters. Isabella has Photoshop, Adobe, and Microsoft Office, in addition to the NMR processing programs.
- A flatbed scanner is available upon request.