- Faculty Directory
- Areas of Research
- Facilities and Centers
- Biophysical Instrumentation Facility
- Department of Chemistry Instrumentation Facility
- Francis Bitter Magnet Laboratory
- Laboratory Instruments and Electronics Service
- Laser Biomedical Research Center
- X-Ray Diffraction Facility
The Jasco Model 1010 Polarimeter is configured for the standard 589nm Sodium D line. Filters are also available for the following wavelengths: 577, 546, 435, 365 nm.
The DCIF polarimeter is not capable of circular dichroism measurements. MIT researchers who need CD should contact MIT's Biophysical Instrumentation Facility.
Use the Training Request Form to schedule an appointment.
Download the operating instructions for the Polarimeter here.