Requests for Card Access

Please visit the  Card Access Request webform to request card access for Postdoctoral Researchers, Visiting Scientists, Research Affiliates, Visiting Students, and other employees using departmental spaces.  Please note that researchers must complete Environmental Health and Safety training prior to performing research in the lab.  Please see the Department of Chemistry's page on EH&S Training for more details.