The Facilities page provides information on Reporting Facilities and Repair Requests, as well as requesting access to departmental spaces.

On the Reporting Facilities and Repair Requests page, you will find detailed descriptions on the differences between routine repairs and service requests and facilities requests that require immediate response.

You may also Request Card Access (Certificates Required - Select Shibboleth Login) for Postdoctoral Researchers, Visiting Scientists, Research Affiliates, Visiting Students, and other employees using departmental spaces.  Please note that researchers must complete Environmental Health and Safety training prior to performing research in the lab.  Please see the Department of Chemistry's page on EH&S Training for more details.

If you require access to a space requiring a key, please have a designated official request key card access on the Facilities - Create Key Request Page (Certificates Required).